All Knowledge Base Guides
Embedding Your Shopify Store
One way to sell goods and services on Bonfire is by embedding your Shopify store in Pages. You can also embed other third-party e-commerce stores by using the Embed Block.
Here’s the written step-by-step:
- Go to Pages and add an Embed Block
- Log in to your Shopify store
- Click on your Products tab in the side menu
- Create a new product by filling out all product details or select a preexisting one
- Click on More actions located in the top righthand side
- Choose Embed on a website
- Choose your Layout style and Action when people click
- The layout style will determine how the product looks
- The action when people click will determine what happens after someone clicks the button. From all actions, you can choose to add the product to cart, buy now, or open product detail page
- Copy-paste the embed code from Shopify into Bonfire
- Click Save Changes and publish when you are ready
You can use this feature to embed items from your store in other third-party platforms besides Shopify. Find more supported platforms here.