Setting Up Your Account
Custom NFT Drops
All Knowledge Base Guides
Integrating Discord with Bonfire
Connect your discord server to Bonfire and token-gate channels, or get automated bot posts whenever you have Bonfire updates
Here’s the written step-by-step:
- Go to Integrations > Discord
- Click Connect, you might be asked for your Discord login information here
- Go to the drop-down menu in Add To Server and chose the server you’d like to integrate
- Click Continue
- Select what permissions you’d like to grant Bonfire
- Click Authorize
- You’ve now integrated Bonfire to Discord!
Make sure to re-order your roles so that the “Bonfire” bot is above all other roles.
- Now you can select a Discord channel for Wallet Verification. Click Create Channel. This is the channel where members in your server can connect their wallet to verify their ownership and receive roles.
- You will be able to map a gate to a specific role. If you do not see the gate you are looking for, go into Gates and import the collection. Native drops will show up automatically.
- Do the same for Announcement Channel. This is the channel that will get automated bot posts whenever you publish a new drop. You can always create new channels for these on your Discord.
- When you’re done, click Save Changes