How to showcase audio on Bonfire, from uploading your own audio files to selecting from your content gallery.
Here’s the step-by-step:
- Visit the Pages
- Edit an existing page or create a new one
- Go to Blocks and click on Audio
- Click on Upload Audio File > Add Audio
- Drag and drop a .wav or .mp3 file and cover image
- Click Next
- Optional to add a title, artists, and description
- Click Save Changes
- Your audio has now been added to the page! You can use the 6 dots on the top left corner of the audio block to move it around the page, edit or delete.
How to Upload Playlists
You have the option to pre-upload audio files into the Content Gallery and select which ones to showcase as a playlist from there. Follow the same steps above, but choose Select content from Content Gallery in step 4, then click on the files you’d like to add to the page.