All Knowledge Base Guides
Embed merch from Shopify
Use the embed block on Bonfire to embed your Shopify collections and products. This guide works best if you already have a product/collection created on your Shopify account.
- Log in to your Shopify account
- On your dashboard, navigate to the search bar at the top. Select apps from the search options and search for Buy Button.
- Select the ‘Buy Button Channel’ App. You can also find it here.
- Click Install.
- Click Add Sales Channel.
- Once added, you’ll see the Buy Button App on the sidebar menu. For a better experience, make sure you pin it 📌, so you don’t have to search for it again.
- Now, got the the Buy Button App (you are probably there already) and click Create a Buy Button.
- Choose between a Product and a Collection Buy Button. For this example, we will use a single product.
- Select a product.
- You’ve now created a buy button to embed on your site. We recommend you use the customization menu, to customize your button to you liking. You can customize the layout, what the button does, the checkout experience, the button style, the shopping cart, etc. Let’s get creative.
- Once you’re done editing your Buy Button, click Next.
- Click Copy Code.
- Now, we are going to embed that code to your Bonfire site. Let’s start by going to your Dashboard.
- Click on Pages in the sidebar menu.
- Find the page where you want to embed you Shopify product and click the Edit Icon. You can also create a new page for this.
- Once in the studio, select the Embed Block from the sidebar menu.
- Paste the code copied in step 12.
- Click Save Changes.
- You have now embedded your Shopify Product on your Bonfire site. Continue editing your site and do not forget to always click Publish to save your edits.
On this page