Setting Up Your Account
Custom NFT Drops
All Knowledge Base Guides
Import Your Token Contract
You can import POAPs and any ERC-20, ERC-1155, or ERC-721 contract on Ethereum or Polygon, and from Base and Optimism in just a few clicks!
- Go to your dashboard, click Collections > Import Contract
- Fill out the details to import the token contract
- Choose the Network
- Copy-paste the contract address
- Token IDs (Optional) means the contract you’re importing includes several tokens that aren’t yours. This usually happens with “platform contracts”, e.g. Zora has a single contract and they’re minting every creator’s token under that one contract.
- Nickname (Optional) mean we will use the nickname you give your collection over it’s official name
- Create Gate for this collection will create a reusable token-gate which you will be able to find in Community > Gates
- Click Import Contract
On this page
© Treehouse Technologies, Inc.