Step-by-step guide on how to submit your deck to Some Fund.
This is a step-by-step guide for creators to apply to Some Fund. A contest created by Somehoodlum & Zeblocks, in collaboration with Bonfire. Our goal is to give back to the creative community worldwide.
- Navigate to somefund.xyz
- Click Apply Now
- Sign up for a Bonfire account. Add your email and click Sign up with email.
- Select what describes you best and click Next. P.S: You can select one or multiple.
- Add your Artist Name, Username, and Bio.
- Click Next.
- This is where you can add your socials or skip for now. You can add this later on your site editor.
- Next, select your preferred theme and click Finish.
- Welcome to your Bonfire! Now, click Customize your site to go to the Bonfire Studio and edit your deck.
- Now, let’s start editing your deck. Bonfire uses blocks such as Hero, Header, or Embed to build your site. You can click on any block to edit it, or you can add a new block using the panel on the left. In the hero block below, let’s click on ‘Artist Name' to make some changes.
- Edit you Artist Name and you subtitle using the panel on the left. You can even add a button to a custom URL.
- Don't forget to Save Changes every time you edit blocks.
- Now let’s add/edit audio blocks by clicking on them. Let's select the one below and change the audio.
- Once you've clicked on the block, click Select and follow the steps to add a new song.
- Once you’re done, Click Submit. No need to worry about gates right now, but you can read more about what they are and how they work here.
- Now Click Select and choose the track(s) you want to display. You can display single tracks like the one already on the site template or display multiple as a playlist. Don’t forget to click Save Changes.
- You can follow a similar process for changing the images already on your site.
- If you skipped the Add Your Socials part during sign-up, this is where you will add your handles. Feel free to include as many as you want. Start by clicking on the socials block already on your site and use the panel on the left to add your links. Save changes when you’re done. Recommendation: You should at least include your Twitter.
- Continue clicking and editing blocks. We've built this template for all participants with everything you might need, but feel free to move or add blocks as you need. Make the site yours.
- Once you are done editing your site and are happy with how it looks, click Update on the right corner of the Studio. It is crucial to save your progress, otherwise it will be lost if you leave the studio without updating (saving).
- After updating your site, you are ready to submit your deck to Some Fund. Start by clicking the 'Link' icon at the top right to copy your site's URL. This is the URL we will use to review your submission.
- Now go back to somefund.xyz again, scroll down to the contest section and click 'Sign In' to sign-in with your email (The one you used to sign up on Bonfire). P.S: Hit refresh, you are probably already signed in, if so, move to the next step.
- Once you sign in, complete the requirements to join the contest. Requirements include subscribing to Some Fund to receive notifications, and following both Somehoodlum and Zeblocks on Twitter.
Make sure you add a bio, tell us about yourself, how will you use the prize, and edit your age and location. We reserve the right to deny/reject any application based on age.
- Click Join Contest.
- Add a description to your submission. Tell us about yourself, your project, and how you will use the prize if you win.
- Paste your site URL, the one you copied a few minutes ago. You can get this link from the studio by clicking on the link icon on the top right. You can also get it from your dashboard at bonfire.xyz/home by scrolling down to the pages section, finding your page, clicking on the 3-dot menu, and clicking on Copy Link.
- Click Submit.
- Congratulations! You've successfully submitted your deck for Some Fund. Good Luck!
Add link here
Add link here