Native NFT Drops on Bonfire
How to create an NFT drop from your Bonfire dashboard.
Here’s the written step by step
- Visit Drops > NFT Drops > Create NFT Drop
- Fill out the Collection Details
- Collection size
- Upload media (you are able to upload an image and/or audio)
- Determine the royalty fee, this is the % you’ll receive on secondary sales
- Copy and paste the payout address, this can be your wallet address or a splits contract
- Click Next
- Determine your floor price, in ETH
- The maximum number of mints per wallet
- A start and end time
- Include a Drop Day Message that will be sent to your subscribers via email when the drop happens
- You can also choose to make subscribing to you a pre-requisite so only subscribers can claim the drop.
- Associate rewards with your Drop by clicking Add Rewards - choose from Pages, Content, or Custom rewards
- Optional: copy and paste specific wallet addresses to add them to the Pre-sale
- Click Create NFT Drop
- Click Deploy and sign the transaction in your wallet
Now that you’ve deployed your contract you can choose to share a link or QR code with the drop, or share the news on social. You can also build out your custom mint page by clicking on Open In Studio!